• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Ammo/Night Vision Cans

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ammo-night-vision-cans.2242411/
Item Name: FS Ammo/Night Vision Cans

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $12.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well y'all it seems that we wound up with these big ass cans anyway. Just had to pay twice as much from a third party. As you can see by the pics these are right at twice as tall as the normal 50 cal cans but the same diameter. They're all lined with this protective foam since they used to store night vision goggles.
Asking price is $12.00 each and I think they're definitely worth it. They're all in above average condition. And as usual if you guys up north want a gang of them I'll drive them up the interstate on a Saturday or Sunday. Sitting on about 150 of them right now with another load to come later. So holler at me here in the comments or PM me.

Pictures:
16081-jpeg.2649542

16079-jpeg.2649543

16077-jpeg.2649544

Okay y'all I'm heading up 75 North today as far as Ellenwood with 20 cans. I can probably get another 20 in the truck. Probably be up that way around and after lunch. If anyone along that route between Macon and Ellenwood needs cans let me know. And it's gonna be quicker and easier to call or text me at 478 733 2873. So y'all holler at me if you're in need.

All right y'all, get these cans while ya can!
Just heard someone wants 15 of these beauties.
GR8 guys to deal with, TOO!
Place an order soon before stock is GONE.

Back
Top Bottom