Reaction score
Item Name: FS Andrews Custom Leather Handmade shoulder holster for 1911’s

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $130 Firm

Caliber: 1911

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale only I have an Andrews Custom Leather handmade suede lined shoulder holster for 1911’s in excellent condition. This is a VERY high quality adjustable rig with a horizontal mounted holster & mag holders with a strap connecting the holster & mag holders across the back that keeps them from swinging forward when bending over. These holsters are handmade by Sam Andrews, one of the best holster makers on the planet. $130 Firm ftf or I’ll ship priority & insured for $140. Link to his catalog provided below, can’t seem to get it to show just the holster. Just click on the Monarch Rig. Thanks for looking, Tazz....

http://andrewsleather.com/traditional.htm

Pictures:
f6e42d7c-b0cc-4ac2-af2b-4a6266ab96eb-jpeg.2005858

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I carried my first 1911 in one of his McDaniel II holsters. His craftsmanship is spectacular. And this is a solid deal at less than half the price. Someone needs to snatch this steal up. Very nice sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom