• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS AR-15 Daniel Defense DDM4 V2 Upper / Mega Arms Lower .223/5.56 NATO

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd_Amend

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AR-15 Daniel Defense DDM4 V2 Upper / Mega Arms Lower .223/5.56 NATO

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Simple with name, city and serial number.

Item Description: For sale only, a solid AR-15 rifle in .223/5.56 NATO built from a Daniel Defense DDM4 V2 complete upper receiver (including Daniel Defense BCG) and Mega Arms lower. I am the second owner, the previous owner claimed he never fired it which I believe because the gun was so clean when I obtained it. The V2 is no longer in production but very similar to the current V5. Specs are shown below.

Rifle details:
· .223 Rem / 5.56x45 NATO chambering
· Daniel Defense factory trigger and Grip-N-Rip ambi charging handle
· Mega Arms “Gator” forged and anodized lower receiver (serialized)
· 16” cold hammer-forged barrel, 4150 chrome moly vanadium, chrome-lined, 1:7 RH twist finished in mil-spec heavy phosphate
· Carbine length gas system
· A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
· Mil-spec A3 flat top upper receiver with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps
· Mil-spec bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key
· Standard “F” marked A2 fixed front sight (no rear sight). Works very well as a 1/3 co-witness framing sight.
· Omega X 7.0 free float rail system (Pic rails all around with inserts)
· PSA 7075 Mil-spec buffer tube
· Magpul MOE stock, grip and vertical foregrip
· Weight just 6 lbs 8 oz as pictured. Light and well-balanced.

*** BONUS *** Will include 3 brand new, factory sealed Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3 30 round magazines along with the storage sock pictured!

This rifle has been very well cared for and has sent less than 400 rounds down range. It’s very accurate, properly cleaned, lubed and ready to race. Zero issues. If you are wondering about the fixed front sight, I found it worked very well as a 1/3 co-witness framing device using a red dot optic.

Asking just $900, cash only, no trades. Save nearly $1000 over the cost of a new model that won't be any better. Meet up in Woodstock area. Buyer must be at least 21 years of age. I require a simple bill of sale for your protection and mine and a peek at your driver’s license.

*** NOTE *** I am getting questions about selling just the upper. This is for the complete rifle only. If you don't want the lower, you could always sell it on ODT.

Pictures:
DDM4V2-1.jpg
DDM4V2-2.jpg
DDM4V2-3.jpg
DDM4V2-4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom