10   1
Reaction score
Item Name: AR 15 Mags "I Can Help!!"

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: What I pay and a little for gas

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm about sick of seeing people selling these magazines for prices they can retire off of. There is a new gun shop 10 miles from my house that no one really knows about. I was in there last night and they had a full stock of PMAGS in different colors for $20 I want to say. If you need any for yourself and not to jack up the price on here with, then contact me and ill pick you up a few and you can pay me back. A few bucks in gas would be appreciated but I will present a receipt when you pick them up showing what I paid. If your wanting 5+ then I may need money up front so I don't get stuck with them. I will not share the name of the store with ANYONE because I don't want someone to buy them all and hold them hostage on here with a ransom fee. I'm not interested in stealing your money. I'm just trying to help out.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Man I wish I lived closer to you. I totally agree with this guy. Im wanting us all to be able to arm ourselves but these guys on here are truly taking advantage of this capitalist BS. I posted my AK's for ****s and giggles to piss off these guys whom are out to ream each other. My brother is supposed to send me some AR mags from his base in a state in which I will not name and if he does Im going to do like you iShootSig because this is not the time to get over on each other. We should be helping each other out. I really like what youre doing.

I don't even own a AR myself. But if I did, I wouldn't want to pay $30-$40 a magazine for it when someone paid $20 for it. This is a time to come together and help one another. Democrats and liberals take advantage of people in times like these. This is suppose to be a one big family forum. I don't know about yall but I wouldnt take advantage of my brothers. I will be doing this until they run out. If I can get them to order more for just me, ill do that guys. Like I said, a little gas money for a recently unemployed fella would be awesome but not mandatory. Heck a job would be better lol.

Man I wish I lived closer to you. I totally agree with this guy. Im wanting us all to be able to arm ourselves but these guys on here are truly taking advantage of this capitalist BS. I posted my AK's for ****s and giggles to piss off these guys whom are out to ream each other. My brother is supposed to send me some AR mags from his base in a state in which I will not name and if he does Im going to do like you iShootSig because this is not the time to get over on each other. We should be helping each other out. I really like what youre doing.

That's a good deal right now. Its sad that it is considered a good deal though.

Nice gesture, how long do you think you'll be willing to do this for? Might be in the market for some in the near future.

As long as I can get them to put them on the shelf or order them for me. If I can get up enough people and money, I can get him to order the needed amount. I don't know the owner all to well but I do know the owner at another shop that sales them for around the same amount and I may can get him to order some. They are even getting hard to get on the internet.

I have a couple people already wanting 5+ which is fine with me. But if I can get money up front then I can buy more when I go to help other people. I guarantee you I will not take your money and run with it. I'm a honest man. We can meet at my home to drop off money if that makes anyone feel better about it. I would take yall with me but then I'd have to blindfold you or kill you afterwards so the location isn't compromised:spy::laser::rip:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom