• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS AR 15 Mags "I Can Help!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir. Will do brother. If there isn't enough for everyone then maybe the people wanting more than 2-3 will let one or two of theirs go to people who wouldn't be getting any. Ill see what is left tomorrow...or today...and try to make it to where everyone gets some at least until they get more. When they get more in ill get whatever is needed to make up for the ones sacrificed to where other people get some. Not mandatory by no means but would be appreciated.

$20 a piece, plus tax. That's still double for what I paid for mine then plus gas!!! So your talking about $25-$30 per mag! That's even if this guy can even get them for you and hoping he does not take you for a ride. Well for a little more money I have those Pmags IN MY HAND!!! I live close to this guy and I WILL find this place today, if he's not full of it. For $40 I can meet you today and you will not have to wait on this guy to see if he can still get them or not. Merry Christmas.

Don't let this guy fool you!!! Apparently he's never head of the Internet! I found it in about 1 minute. Unlike him I will post it for everybody. So you can by-pass this guy.

We have a new gun store on Winder Hwy across from the Ingle's. We now have "Pass Guns of Georgia" http://www.georgiaarmory.com/
There you go!!!!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Wow Lita you hurt my feelings :hail:. Not easy to do that. Like I said, last night, they were in the store. Who said $25-$30 a mag? I never told anyone that. I said gas would be appreciated but not mandatory. Take them for a ride? Really? You think they are going to trust someone who saw this post on Google and joined just to start a fuss or someone who has 100% positive feedback? I'm trying to help people out. Your talking about $40? How is that any different from what other people on here are doing? They are actually around $20 with tax. And it helps when you have pull at the store so getting more shouldnt be a issue. If you feel like I'm trying to steal peoples money or scam people then you don't have to participate but don't come on here bashing me for helping my ODT family in a time of need. And do not accuse me of trying to scam people when you don't know me.

Wait are you talking about the Pawn Shop? JASONS PLACE? WOW!!! Talking about scammers. Your out off your mind. Yall take advantage of people DAILY! I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I KNOW JASON PERSONALLY! LOL your a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom