• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS AR 15 Mags "I Can Help!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ishootsig. Thank you for doing this for folks. If we were closer I would take you up on your offer. It's things like this that make the ODT community great.

As opposed to a guy with 4 posts who just joined and is being a dick to a member that is trying to help people out. People like him have no place here and are part of the reason I probably won't be doing business with anyone that joined this month. Too many folks like him just here to screw others and cause trouble

ishootsig, you sir are a good guy.

Last edited:
Ishootsig. Thank you for doing this for folks. If we were closer I would take you up on your offer. It's things like this that make the ODT community great.

As opposed to a guy with 4 posts who just joined and is being a dick to a member that is trying to help people out. People like him have no place here and are part of the reason I probably won't be doing business with anyone that joined this month. Too many folks like him just here to screw others and cause trouble

ishootsig, you sir are a good guy.

It's funny he just joined. Probably has another account and is mad that nobody is paying his 50 dollars on his mags. Don't worry about it, this is a good thing you doing and seems like a good gun shop.

$20 a piece, plus tax. That's still double for what I paid for mine then plus gas!!! So your talking about $25-$30 per mag! That's even if this guy can even get them for you and hoping he does not take you for a ride. Well for a little more money I have those Pmags IN MY HAND!!! I live close to this guy and I WILL find this place today, if he's not full of it. For $40 I can meet you today and you will not have to wait on this guy to see if he can still get them or not. Merry Christmas.

Don't let this guy fool you!!! Apparently he's never head of the Internet! I found it in about 1 minute. Unlike him I will post it for everybody. So you can by-pass this guy.

We have a new gun store on Winder Hwy across from the Ingle's. We now have "Pass Guns of Georgia" http://www.georgiaarmory.com/
There you go!!!!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Gtfo and go back to trolling craigslist.

$20 a piece, plus tax. That's still double for what I paid for mine then plus gas!!! So your talking about $25-$30 per mag! That's even if this guy can even get them for you and hoping he does not take you for a ride. Well for a little more money I have those Pmags IN MY HAND!!! I live close to this guy and I WILL find this place today, if he's not full of it. For $40 I can meet you today and you will not have to wait on this guy to see if he can still get them or not. Merry Christmas.

Don't let this guy fool you!!! Apparently he's never head of the Internet! I found it in about 1 minute. Unlike him I will post it for everybody. So you can by-pass this guy.

We have a new gun store on Winder Hwy across from the Ingle's. We now have "Pass Guns of Georgia" http://www.georgiaarmory.com/
There you go!!!!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Gtfo and go back to trolling craigslist.
lmao!!! They be trollin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom