• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS AR 15 Mags "I Can Help!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill try again next week at the beginning of the week. If you can't wait that long I understand. If you do choose to wait then let me know and ill do whatever I can to help out. Sorry again to yall who were counting on me and to those who choose to sell them for whatever prices you choose to. It just irritates me to see people take advantage of "their family" or community but that's my opinion.

after all this horse **** blows over, you should publicly say the name of the place. They will for sure get some of my money!

Don't let this guy fool you!!! Apparently he's never head of the Internet! I found it in about 1 minute. Unlike him I will post it for everybody. So you can by-pass this guy.

We have a new gun store on Winder Hwy across from the Ingle's. We now have "Pass Guns of Georgia" http://www.georgiaarmory.com/
There you go!!!!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Hey Lita your ODT noob is showing!

For all of you that doubted ishootsigs's intentions, they were gold I assure you and would bet my feedback on him any day of the week. Just out of curiosity, how many people already blocked the guy spouting off? I know I did!

Lol thanks Bama. I'd vouch for you any day too. I haven't even blocked the guy yet. I stayed up all night so I would be first to that store so I could get all the mags. I think ill block him right after I take a short nap lol. Thanks for having my back though brother. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom