• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS AR 15 Mags "I Can Help!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey iSh00t. I'll take 5 black ones if you can get them. The positive comments on here about you are all I need to see to do business with you. I'm in Homer and can meet you next week with cash if you find out you can get them if you need me to. I've met and done business with a lot of good people here. I've found you can separate the wheat from the chaff pretty quickly. Don't sweat it brother.

Im sure glad I ordered mine when I did. I must have got the last 10 Brownells had. 10 - 30 rd od maglevel with free shipping last week for $155.00 to my door. An none are for sale.

Very commendable and I'm glad you're going to keep some of the gougers from making a profit. I can't even verbalize how disgusting it is when these guys snatch up as much as they can find just to play middle man and rape the hell out of people. We had a guy around here in 08 that had a contact at Academy Sports, Wal Mart and Dicks and was getting all of their ammo as soon as the shipments arrived. He would then list it online asking double what he paid. He was outed real quick and subsequently ostracized by the rest of the gun community. I'm not even an AR guy but I'm appalled at the behavior I've seen over the last few days. Its despicable.

Not the same place as this guys but wanted to help out others as well that was looking for some at a decent price. Its not great but better than some of the prices i have seen
they have these in stock Stan , you can get 2 in each color which is OD , FDE and Foilage
https://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-2970-magpul-pmag-ar15m16-30-round-magazine-flat-dark-earth.aspx

The place i had listed last night is now sold out as well , know of several folks that go in for the 19.99 price , but now they are gone . :(

+1 to you ishootsig. How stupid was that saying he/she paid $10 for pmags and trying to hijack your thread offering them up for $40 and that's not screwing people over but you are for selling them for $20? I'm no math wiz but come on what a dumba$$. Things will settle down eventually and these scum will be gone but it won't be soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom