• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS AR15 Chrome BCG - Young Manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I'm selling a complete bolt carrier group from Young Manufacturing. It features their National Match carrier with an HMB bolt. The entire bolt carrier group has a chrome finish. This is a high dollar bolt carrier group often used in gucchi rifles, and quite often this brand of BCG is completely out of stock. The bolt has undergone MPI. I bought it brand new and have only put, at the very most, 200 rounds through it. I've never had a malfunction when using this BCG in a rifle. I'm looking to fund other things, so my plan is to sell this and buy a cheapo BCG to replace it. Here is a link to the BCG on Young Manufacturing's website - https://youngmanufacturing.net/product/ym-nm-ar15-carrier-complete/

These bolts come with either are regular M16 carrier, or the National Match carrier as an upgrade. They also either come with a standard M16 bolt or an HMB bolt as an upgrade. Both of these upgrades cost extra. A regular M16 carrier/bolt from Young typically costs $250 brand new. Upgrading to an HMB bolt seems to cost about $50 extra, and upgrading to the National Match carrier seems to cost an extra $25, so although this specific BCG isn't in stock online you could estimate it's brand new price to be around $325 + shipping if it were. I'm asking for $250, and that price includes shipping.

bcg1.jpg
bcg2.jpg
bcg3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom