• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS ATI GSG-5P Pre-Lawsuit, Threaded Barrel, Tri-Rail, Optic Rail

TheRealRuin

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-threaded-barrel-tri-rail-optic-rail.1361592/
Item Name: FS ATI GSG-5P Pre-Lawsuit, Threaded Barrel, Tri-Rail, Optic Rail

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475.00

Caliber: .22LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ATI GSG-5P .22lr

This is one cool little pistol. I bought this online while I was in Iraq and it's one of my favorite range toys. Bear with me, it's info dump time:

American Tactical Imports started bringing in these German Sports Group .22's back in 2008 (if memory serves). Unfortunately, H&K didn't like that these were exact replicas and they took them to court and won. After the lawsuit, GSG was required to make cosmetic differences that didn't violate copyright. This is one of the pre-lawsuit models.

Attached to this is a custom machined aluminum tri-rail for mounting accessories. The original intention with this was to SBR and throw a can on it and add a foregrip. The barrel is threaded (I don't know what threading) and has a thread protector on it. There was a user on AR15.com who machined 15 of these rails. To *my* knowledge, they're the only fully machined rails ever made for these guns (most of the ones I see are plastic, or attach to the old plastic forearm). I could be wrong, but either way, it's super cool, and it cost me around $160. Also included is a clamp on rail mount for you to add an optic - I used an air-rifle red dot and it was great!

Available are four factory 22 rounds magazines. I'm willing to package them with the pistol for the right price. Brownells has them at $35 each right now. Mine are NOT the ProMag knockoffs, they're the real deal.

The post-lawsuit models of this pistol are selling for around $400. $475 gets you the pistol and $300 worth of extra goodies! Want to make this bad boy an SBR too? I have at least one collapsible stock I'll toss in for an extra $25. If I have a second, which I may, that one is free.
*Turns out I have both stocks and found the original paperwork from its GSG-5SD brother I used to own.

There are some minor superficial scratches under the optic rail, at the gas port under the barrel, and on the front face of the rail (all pictured). No rust, and functions great! Although, it's not a huge fan of rapid-fire on bulk ammo.

All laws apply - must be 18 years of age or older, must present valid photo ID or GA Conceal Carry Permit. Buyer is purchasing firearm as-is with no warranty or returns. Seller confirms the firearm is in legal possession and that he is authorized to sell.

Pictures:
dsc_5086-jpg.1069453

dsc_5087-jpg.1069454

dsc_5089-jpg.1069455

dsc_5090-jpg.1069457

dsc_5091-jpg.1069458

Back
Top Bottom