2   0
Reaction score
IMG_1898.jpg Item Name: FS ATN Thor 4 1.25-5x Thermal Scope

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new ATN Thor 4 thermal scope. Only taken to the range and sighted in. It held a 1.5" group at 100 yards so very accurate. Has been a great experience but I have not even gotten to take it out at night (the whole point of owning it). Other things are taking priority and it is time to let it go. I feel the price is very fair considering they are $1999 retail. It comes with the box and all included accessories. Has been updated to the latest firmware. Less than 50 rounds on it. Worked perfectly on a hot day. Works great at night as I constantly scan the yard and surrounding property to see if anything is out. Feel free to ask questions by posting or PMs. Some trades may be considered, send those via PM. I can meet in Gainesville, Jefferson, or Athens during the week. I travel to Athens daily. Cash or Venmo at pickup. Willing to ship but not preferred.

Attachments

• IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1900.jpg
    IMG_1900.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1899.jpg
    IMG_1899.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom