Hunter
Reaction score
Item Name: FS ATN ThOR 4 Smart Thermal Riflescope 1.5x 640p

Zip Code: 31907

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4000

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my ATN ThOR 4 Smart HD Thermal Riflescope. This a true, purpose made thermal scope for hunting/spotting purpose. It features a 640p sensor and high def display. Minimum magnification is 1.5x (great for scanning) and has up to 15x digital zoom.
I bought this scope new just over a year ago, and have used it to exterminate hundreds of feral hogs, coyotes, and other pests since then. This is ATNs top of the line scope, and is comparable to other, much more expensive scopes. I have used this scope side by side with Pulsars, AGMs, Armasights, and other thermals, and it performs great, especially for the price point. It is very feature rich (video recording, Wifi link, ballistic calculator, multiple color palates, and more) that you would usually only see on scopes thousands of dollars more. It has always held its zero, and has been a great scope for me. I have only ever had one issue with the scope, which was a slight ghost image when the scope NUC's. ATN was great, and had it fixed and returned within 1.5 weeks. If for any reason the buyer has an issue, I would be happy to help with getting it repaired, as there is still 2 years left on the warranty.
If you want to hunt hogs, coyotes, bobcats, varmint, or even just spot deer, this scope is fantastic. I am happy to provide pictures or video of this scope in action.

I am asking $4k. I originally paid $4200, and then $300 tax on top of that. That price includes everything in the picture, including the laser rangefinder that pairs with the scope.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thanks!

Pictures:
atn-thor4-pic-jpg.3363948

Back
Top Bottom