• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Battleship models for your man cave

SGTMAJMVJ

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-battleship-models-for-your-man-cave.1580973/
Item Name: FS Battleship models for your man cave

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 3 scale model WWII battleships. 1/350 scale approx. 30"

USS Missouri $100.00
Bismarck $100.00
IJN Yamato $150.00 (remote control)

I built these. Getting ready to move and downsize
No longer need
Yamato is RC

OBO
FTF cash no trades

Pictures:
100_2230-jpg.1171206

100_2228-jpg.1171207

Item Name: FS Battleship models for your man cave

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 3 scale model WWII battleships. 1/350 scale approx. 30"

USS Missouri $100.00
Bismarck $100.00
IJN Yamato $150.00 (remote control)

I built these. Getting ready to move and downsize
No longer need
Yamato is RC

OBO
FTF cash no trades

Pictures:
100_2230-jpg.1171206

100_2228-jpg.1171207

MAN those bring back some sweet memories of my childhood. Back in the mid-late 70s, I would save up 75 cents a week from not paying my cub scout dues, or I'd steal my sister's allowance they earned from doing chores (I never got allowance. It was part of being grounded for not doing my chores). So anyway when I finally had enough saved up I'd go to K Mart and buy model ships like these. I would spend hours working on them, sanding, glueing painting...and soaking the little decals and putting them on. It was tedious work...and to me MUCH more productive than doing homework or chores. Once the glue would dry, my neighbor and I would take them down to the creek where we used to catch catfish and bream and put them in the back seats of cars left unlocked around the neighborhood...and we would float them down the creek and shoot them till they sunk with BB guns...M80s too if we had any left from blowing up frogs, tailpipes and mailboxes. Once with a 12 gauge shotgun..Neighbor lady got a wee bit angry over that...sorry about the glass patio furniture-sheesh.I'm pretty sure I built the Bismark about 12 times. You should see what we did with model airplanes! Reader's Digest Version (Sister's room-String-Ceiling Fan-Hairspray-Lighter-BB Gun-model rocket/surface to air missile-Still grounded for life)

Back
Top Bottom