Reaction score
Item Name: FS Beretta 92 Inox 9mm

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $540.00

Caliber: 9mm Luger

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling this excellent condition Beretta 92FS Inox in 9mm to fund another purchase. This is a U.S. made gun that has all stainless controls unlike the newer Inox guns that have black controls. This stainless 92FS has been upgraded with a "D" hammer spring for a lighter, smoother trigger pull, and it wears a nice set of Wilson Combat laminate grips that are held on with stainless socket head grip screws. No box or docs (that's how it came to me), but it will come with one factory ten round stainless magazine and two factory fifteen round "stainless look" magazines Beretta sold a year or so ago. I imagine the finish is some sort of nickel.

$540.00

I prefer to meet in the Alpharetta/John's Creek/Roswell area. No B.O.S. required, but I will need to see your Georgia Drivers License and your Georgia Carry Permit. No exceptions! If you can't show me both, please don't respond to this add.

I also have a factory Beretta threaded barrel for sale separately in the accessories listings. It was originally black (this was back before they offered stainless threaded barrels), but I sent it up to Cummings Custom Refinishing in Tennessee and had them plate it with their CPII process to match the stainless. The barrel is for sale in the accessory section for $170. If the buyer of the 92FS wants it, they can have it for $140.00.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Pictures:
92f-inox-1-jpg.2019819

92f-inox-2-jpg.2019820

92f-inox-3-jpg.2019821

92f-inox-4-jpg.2019822

92f-inox-5-jpg.2019823

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Beretta 92 Inox 9mm

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $540.00

Caliber: 9mm Luger

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling this excellent condition Beretta 92FS Inox in 9mm to fund another purchase. This is a U.S. made gun that has all stainless controls unlike the newer Inox guns that have black controls. This stainless 92FS has been upgraded with a "D" hammer spring for a lighter, smoother trigger pull, and it wears a nice set of Wilson Combat laminate grips that are held on with stainless socket head grip screws. No box or docs (that's how it came to me), but it will come with one factory ten round stainless magazine and two factory fifteen round "stainless look" magazines Beretta sold a year or so ago. I imagine the finish is some sort of nickel.

$540.00

I prefer to meet in the Alpharetta/John's Creek/Roswell area. No B.O.S. required, but I will need to see your Georgia Drivers License and your Georgia Carry Permit. No exceptions! If you can't show me both, please don't respond to this add.

I also have a factory Beretta threaded barrel for sale separately in the accessories listings. It was originally black (this was back before they offered stainless threaded barrels), but I sent it up to Cummings Custom Refinishing in Tennessee and had them plate it with their CPII process to match the stainless. The barrel is for sale in the accessory section for $170. If the buyer of the 92FS wants it, they can have it for $140.00.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Pictures:
92f-inox-1-jpg.2019819

92f-inox-2-jpg.2019820

92f-inox-3-jpg.2019821

92f-inox-4-jpg.2019822

92f-inox-5-jpg.2019823
No trades? Kimber?

Is the stainless part all original? How many round you think gun has went through?

通过我的 BLA-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom