• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Beretta M71

Old CZ Dude

Default rank <750 posts
Animal Lover
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-beretta-m71.1382437/
IMG_1879.JPG

This faux suppressor has been removed and now freely screws on and off.

Item Name: FS: Beretta Model 71

Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $375 New Price $350

Caliber: .22 Long Rifle

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale is my Beretta Model 71. The Beretta Model 71 is legendary for it's dependability and accuracy. Google it, you'll be impressed. The Beretta Model 71 is probably the best .22 pistol ever conceived. The 1/2" X 20 tpi threads left on the barrel after the removal of the faux suppressor are in good shape. Adapters are available to make the Model 71 a reliable suppressor host. According to the date code, this Model 71 was produced in Italy, in 1981, probably for export to Israel. It appears not to have been shot much. The gun comes with 2 magazines, the removed faux suppressor, a thread protector for the 1/2" X 20 tpi threads and a zippered pistol rug. One of the magazines is Beretta factory made and one is aftermarket. This Model 71 is in good condition, inside and out, and shoots real well. It has shot any .22 LR ammo I've tried with no malfunctions.

As usual, I need to see GA Identification. You must be legal to own a firearm in Georgia.

Pictures:
img_1818-jpg.1072151

img_1821-jpg.1072152

Over the past 2 - 3 years I have sold or traded over 20 guns on ODT. All transactions went smooth and buyer and seller left satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom