Item Name: FS Beretta PX4 storm Inox and PX4 Storm

Zip Code: 30214

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500 and 400 Sale and TV

Caliber: Both are .9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT members.
Lets try this again. Had listed over weekend, could not deal.I am offering a package deal for one or both of these PX4 storms.
One is like new, INOX, stainless slide, less than 20 rounds. The blues version has been fired and always cleaned. Blue PX has a couple small scratches, barely visible. Hey its a used gun, for $400, please don't pick it apart, go buy you a new one.

NATO approved great shooter and triggers. Here is my offer.I need a nice carry gun, Glock 43, sig 938 No LCP, Keltec
or Body guard. shoot me reasonable offers love to trade both with all mags, holster. I bought the INOX from Bud's. See what I paid, I purchased the blued used from an ODTRmember.

PM me with questions or offers. Take one or both. I know you will like them.

Total of 6 mags boxes, loader and papers. Offer me one of 2 pistols, your deal. SS meet airport to McDonough. DL required

Pictures:
beretta1-jpg.1287843

beretta3-jpg.1287845

img_2365-jpg.1287848

img_2366-jpg.1287850

img_2367-1-jpg.1287853

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom