• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Black Aces Tactical DTRS - Crimson & Black "Deadpool" edition

GunCommanders

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-dtrs-crimson-black-deadpool-edition.1360240/
Item Name: FS Black Aces Tactical DTRS - Crimson & Black "Deadpool" edition

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1699.00

Caliber: 12 GA

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is my personal gun. Custom ordered from Black Aces a few months ago and unfortunately its time to part with it as I am moving up into an Origin-12. This gun has never been fired once since delivered from the factory. Has only minor mag wear around the mag well interior from me taking the mag in and out for travel., Crimson Cerakote with a black quad rail. Folding Sig Brace, Pistol Grip, 10 round magazine, custom breacher tip, choked barrel to let you add a suppressor later if desired. Comes with all factory paperwork including letters from the ATF in case they try to give you crap about a 12 gauge with an 8.5" barrel. This gun retails for around $2000 and to order one exactly this way would take months for delivery as it has ALL the bells and whistles available from the factory. I have it here at our Gun Store but technically it's private owned so I can't run it through the credit card machine. If you wanted to buy with credit card I'd have to log it into our boundbook, have you do paperwork on it, and pay sales tax. Bring cash for the best deal. I originally ordered this to customize and turn into a "Deadpool" themed shotgun. Thus the Crimson and Black paint scheme.

Pictures:
img_2877-jpg.1066918

img_2878-jpg.1066919

img_2879-jpg.1066920

img_2880-jpg.1066921

img_2881-jpg.1066923

Back
Top Bottom