Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BNIB Arsenal SAM 7R-61

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1700

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my brand new sam7 to fund other things. Don’t have any pictures, but it’s brand new, so identical to any other sam7.

Asking for $1700, cheapest out there for brand new, and you save on tax and transfer. My lost, you gain.

Pm me for the fastest response, no trade and will not respond to trade pms, also will not respond to ridiculous low ball offer, three fifty ain’t gonna help my new project.

Meet near me in Marietta / Kennesaw area. Truprep or Ga Firing Line will be ideal.

Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Maybe you should take pictures then? Ya think. Kinda helps when trying to sell a mystery weapon 🙄
Sorry I didn’t even see this comment. I post pics when I find it’s necessary, I won’t take a pic if I’m selling a gen3 black Glock 19, just as I don’t see the necessity to upload a pic for this. Thanks for your interests if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom