Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BNIB CZ P-01 Omega - $550

Zip Code: 31909

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CZ P-01 Omega, brand new in box. Just picked it up today. I won't explain what it is, youtube does it better than I can. It's a great carry gun, I've posted some inspiration. They go well with TLR7-A's
The long and short of it is that DACK Outdoors, as good as their prices are, not only refuses cash refunds in their entirety but also takes a month and a half to process and ship orders.
This handgun is the final product of the return fiasco. I bought the pistol assuming it would process from the FFL department, and surely it wouldn't take more than a week to take a case off a shelf and put it in the mail. I was wrong. It took over a month.
During that month, I just went ahead and bought another gun.
So here is a brand new gun, with all the pieces, matching case, and never fired (by me.)
Essentially the same as buying from the store.
It's sick and had it come in in time I'd keep it, but I've started cc'ing a full size USP and the P-01 doesn't make me look like I have a massive bulge or feel special for owning an HK.
Willing to drive a reasonable distance.
If you have any questions just reach out.

Pictures:
thumbnail.jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 10.11.45 PM.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom