55   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Border collie pups

Zip Code: 30521

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: so sarge and Sasha decided against my wishes to have pups. First off, I am not A breeder. I have 2 dogs and this will be the only litter from them. Sarge is a smooth border collie, Sasha is a rough coat. Sarge has OCD with a rock , frisbee or anything else thrown for extended hours. Sasha is the herder. She does well on the chickens and shows appropriate aggression during movements. Both dogs are extremely smart, and think they are lapdogs. Sasha was the runt and weighs about 30 lbs sarge pushes 50.
Pups will be ready to Home feb 13-14, just in time for valentines. Have 6 males 4 females , but will change shortly as I expect to start taking deposits this week. Pm if your interested. Also neither dog has ever seen a pen or cage much less been in one. If you don't know much about the breed please research before getting one. They are high intelligence intensity dogs and not apt. Typepets.

Pictures:
img_0104-jpg.1006712

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yeah they just opened their eyes, starting to move around pretty good. It's a shame they don't have thumbs. I bet I could teach them to weld as good as the guys on my line

Update on the pups, 8 are reserved. 2 white pups still available. 5 weeks old yesterday 1-28-17. Parents are blank and white not Merle pups show no health issues, sight or hearing issues. Available valentines week pm for better pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom