Reaction score
Item Name: FS Brand New Glock 19 Gen5

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Here is just a short list of the new features.

New Finish: Glock's nDLC finish is tougher, more durable, and is on both the barrel and the slide.

New Barrel: Glock's "Marksman" barrel feature new rifling for improved accuracy.

No Finger Grooves: Now your fingers go where they want to go… which is not necessarily where the finger grooves were.

Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever: Makes it easy to release the slide whether you're shooting right or left handed.

Flared Magwell: Subtle but effective in quick reloads.

Pictures:
img_0831-jpg-jpeg.1303113

img_0824-jpg-jpeg.1303116

img_0827-jpg-jpeg.1303117

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Goodluck getting your hands on one, if you can find them in stores or online. Buying a glock gen5 is like trying to find Daniel Defense in stores or online. I went to my local gun shop to see if they had any in stock and they told me maybe after Christmas. I didn't mean to put 850 for the price, don't know how to change it.
There is an EDIT on the bottom of your post you can use it to modify your post!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom