Reaction score
Item Name: FS Browning Hi Power MKIII 9MM

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have decided to do some safe cleaning and one item up for sale is a gorgeous Browning Hi Power MKIII That I have owned for several years with a refinished slide (slide only, rest of gun is stock)
I got it from some knucklehead that thought it would be cool to do some sort of tactical paint on the slide. It wasnt a big deal really and was real easy for my smith to fix, but luckily he stopped there. The slide matches well with the rest of the gun.

That's the bad if you want to call it that. The rest is all good. You have a dead sexy, great looking, feeling, performing, accurate and classic Browning! It will come with one factory 11 round mag and one MagPro (if I recall) 15 round mag. The stocks are direct orders from Browning and not cheap eBay knock-offs.

I am firm on price and can't accept trades. Also, would like to peek at carry permit or GA drivers license in order to verify age and residency. I'll gladly show mine as well.

Pictures:
bo3zyhx-jpg.1669356

dvfd7ev-jpg.1669357

k5cwqsm-jpg.1669358

7ikn3qw-jpg.1669359

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom