• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Bulgarian 7.62x54R ammo - (3) 440 round spam cans.

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Since I only have a couple of 7.62x54R guns, I figure I'll thin the ammo herd a bit and recoup some of the costs I've incurred taking all these new shooters out.

I have three sealed 'spam cans' of Bulgarian 7.62x54R that I'm putting up for sale. According to everything I found about this ammo it's 'light ball' (147gr) FMJ ammo with copper-washed steel cases. I haven't opened any of the cans but you can see the markings match that particular type of ammo.

From everything I could find this is very good quality ammo, well made and accurate. For some reviews you can check this link...

Because of my schedule I will need to meet near me during the week, although I can sometimes split the driving on the weekends. Sometimes. Depends. Probably best to plan on meeting at Adventure Outdoors no matter what.

PMs only please and don't freak out if I don't replay right away. I don't live on this site.

I usually operate 'first-come, first-served', but in this case anyone who will take all three cans goes right to the front of the line. Price for all three is $800. Otherwise it's FCFS as usual.

PM me if you have any questions, and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom