• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS PRICE DROP! Bunk Bed

strongtactics

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Governor
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-price-drop-bunk-bed.1361701/
Item Name: FS Bunk Bed
See trade list below!!

Zip Code: 30907

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250-price drop to $200!!

Trade for:
American Silver Eagles at spot plus $1ish
Epiphone Les Paul guitar
Ruger 10-22
Marlin 60 with extras

Caliber: zzzzzzzz

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Guys, I am selling my son's bunk bed. We purchased it from friends who were the original purchasers of this bed from Rooms-to-Go. The original retail was something crazy like $800+.

The bottom bunk can be folded flat to sleep or pulled up (as pictured) to form a futon style couch for sitting, watching tv, playing video games, etc.

Although not pictured, this DOES come with the futon mattress for the bottom and the standard mattress for the top bunk.

Unfortunately this is the only picture I have at the moment, as it is disassembled and stored. I can help the purchaser assemble if they are local, but its not difficult. I believe that we have all hardware, except one OEM bolt, that we replaced with a similar bolt. There may be a basic screw missing from the rails as well, I can't recall.

Not looking for trades, just some cash, but American Silver Eagles might be considered.
Ok, adding a Les Paul guitar to the trade options.

Again, I apologize that this is the only picture I have, but to repeat, we DO have the mattresses and they are included.

Pictures:
20161021_183700-jpg.1030386

Keywords: Grovetown, Harlem, Augusta, Evans, Thomson, Hephzibah, Lincoln County, Columbia County, Richmond County, Waynesboro, Burke County, Appling,

Back
Top Bottom