• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Burberry Sunglasses (Price Lowered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick II

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-burberry-sunglasses-price-lowered.1702125/
Item Name: FS Burberry Sunglasses

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: You cannot see these in the aisles of WalMart, Dolla Tree , Kmart, etc.

These are high end sunglasses that sport high price tags. They do look sharp but I find it funny that Burberry calls them Pilot style instead of Aviators :cool:

These cost around $260 new but I am posting them fer $40 as they are used. They are in pretty good condition and have many years on them if taken care of:hat:

I have several very nice high end sunglasses listed at very good deals but I am not selling them fer some reason? I am giving opportunities to have something very nice cheap. Life goes by quickly and sometimes you have to treat yourself good when given the chance. :very_drunk:

I accept money orders and checks if you hate driving into Atlanta to wheel & deal and i don't blame you! Shipping will be $7 which covers insurance incase of theft / damage, etc.

Pictures:
001-jpg.1624016

002-jpg.1624017

003-jpg.1624018

004-jpg.1624019

008-jpg.1624020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom