Item Name: FS Canik+5mags $350 this week only

Zip Code: 30233

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: 350

Item Description: Tp9sf Only 3 mags fired through it, i found a good deal on something else so ill let this one go for 350 this week only with the 3 extra mags.
Must have ccw
Pictures:
20180904_111741-jpg.2125597

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Canik+5mags $350 this week only

Zip Code: 30233

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: 350

Item Description: Tp9sf Only 3 mags fired through it, i found a good deal on something else so ill let this one go for 350 this week only with the 3 extra mags.
Must have ccw
Pictures:
20180904_111741-jpg.2125597
============================================================================= I will still buy it from you -- but I don't have a CC permit but I do have a DL and live in high falls -- and don't mine a bill of sale ------

From first hand experience I can say these are some of the best shooting guns on the market. Period. Not just for the price but against anything else out there. To me it feels like an HK VP9 without finger grooves and better sights and a better trigger, for half the price. Just as accurate or better. And both of mine have been 100% reliable with everything I can find to shoot through them. This is a really good deal with the extra mags. Can't believe this is still available. I wish I had the cash and I would pick up another one just to keep in the console.

============================================================================= I will still buy it from you -- but I don't have a CC permit but I do have a DL and live in high falls -- and don't mine a bill of sale ------

Ccw is a must for me. A drivers license doesn't tell me your legal own own a firearm.

From first hand experience I can say these are some of the best shooting guns on the market. Period. Not just for the price but against anything else out there. To me it feels like an HK VP9 without finger grooves and better sights and a better trigger, for half the price. Just as accurate or better. And both of mine have been 100% reliable with everything I can find to shoot through them. This is a really good deal with the extra mags. Can't believe this is still available. I wish I had the cash and I would pick up another one just to keep in the console.
take the dang thing to Nick at section 8,pay him 20 bucks to do a 4473...
sell it man,sell it....

Thats an option too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom