• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Cannondale single-speed mtn. bike

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-cannondale-single-speed-mtn-bike.1677212/
Item Name: FS Cannondale single-speed mtn. bike

Zip Code: 31909

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Cannondale single-speed mtn bike, that is the epitome of lighweight simplicity (you'll be amazed at how light this bike is).
The bike originally sold new for around $800. I bought it nearly new from one of the local bike shop mechanincs several years ago, to use as a travel/commuting bike. I used it lightly for a few months, then just hung it on the wall in the garage, and mostly rode road bikes.
It has just a little of the usual road grime, dust, and scuffs on the frame's clear coat, but is largely clean and in excellent shape, with no serious issues, at all. I'm a long time bike junky and former road racer, so I take good care of my stuff.
The frame is the standard top-quality, hand-made-in-USA Cannondale "Optimo" aluminum mountain bike frame, with rigid alloy fork, in size 'large' (center of bottom bracket to top of seat post measures 18", so it's ideal for riders in the 5-10" to 6 foot range, give or take another inch or so). The color is kind of a natural, brushed grey/silver finish, with clear coat.
The bike is covered with quality components:
Crank: Shimano Deore
Rims: MAVIC
Spokes: Swiss DT's
Seatpost: Ritchie
Headset: Cane Creek
Handlebar: Easton EA50
Stem: Bontrager
Seat: WTB
Pedals: WTB all-metal platform pedals, w/ toe straps.
Tires: Serfas Drifters (a road-freindly semi-slick)
Brakes: Cannondale caliper brakes.
The bike is very low miles, and still has the factory original brake pads, which have lots of life left in them. Also included are the accessories seen in the photos: Crank Bros tire pump, alloy botttle cage, GT saddle bag, frame guard.
Also, the frame is Cannondale's standard mtn bike frame, so it's designed for the installation of gears/derailleurs, and disk brakes (but I don't know why you'd want to deal with the trouble, cost and weight increase, but you could.)
Looking to get $350 firm. (I got a nice deal from the original owner, and I'm still losing real money selling at $350.)
Must meet down here close to me! Mostly hoping to sell, but may consider interesting trades.
Message me with any questions, thanks for looking..........M.
here's an old bike magazine review (of the same bike, but the version that came with the head-shok).....https://mbaction.com/cannondale-1fs-single-speed-march-18/

Pictures:
c-dale-1-jpg.1586742

c-dale-2-jpg.1586743

c-dale-3-jpg.1586744

Back
Top Bottom