58   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Century 1901 Bay Boat

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 17,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Century 1901 Bay Boat w/ 150HP Yamaha.

This is my 2004 Century 1901 Bay Boat with a great running 2004 Yamaha 150HP outboard (the respected 150TXRC).
It has very low hours (280 hours), cranks first time every time, runs strong, and is the perfect motor mated to this boat.
I love this boat and outboard. It jumps on plane extremely quickly with the 150HP Yamaha and cruises comfortably at 35-40+ MPH (I don't push it, as I never really have a need, but I know it is capable of pushing 50 MPH) and I have spared no expense on this boat and have added only the nicest upgrades. This boat is 100% fiberglass without a single piece of wood anywhere in or on it. You will never have to worry about soft floors, transom, rot, etc...

Upgrades include...
-Newest generation of Lowrance HDS (GenIII). This is the HDS7 Touch GenIII (combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies - including CHIRP sonar, Broadband sounder, StructureScan HD, DownScan imaging and Trackback view - plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface - including internal 10Hz GPS, dual micro SD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity)...this has built in GPS, Wireless (so you can use your phone, iPad, etc as a secondary Fishfinder/Navigation screen anywhere on your boat), and Bluetooth.
-I have added the LSS2 Structure Scan transducer (this allows you to see side to side with your Lowrance Fishfinder (instead of just down). This is remarkable in it's ability to really help you find the fish and look around and under structure)
-MotorGuide Xi5 80lb Thrust Wireless Trolling Motor (24V). This is the best trolling motor that money can buy and is built to work with the Lowrance HDS fishfinder. This trolling motor has GPS built in and can hold you in place in the strongest currents with the push of the "anchor" button. It also can follow a preset path, travel on a straight line at a constant speed regardless of current and wind changes, among many other impressive features (look up it's capabilities on youtube, etc).
-Brand new Standard Horizon VHF radio. This has GPS built in (redundancy considering the Lowrance and MotorGuide both also have built in GPS) allowing DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls, etc. I have a nice Shakespere fiberglass VHF antenna that flips down and out of the way during trailering and is mounted on a nice stainless steel adjustable mount.
-All batteries (3) are in great shape and are maintained by the onboard 3-bank charger.
-Raw water wash-down

This Century 1901 also has Hydraulic steering, power tilt/trim, stainless prop. Great livewell that keeps bait fresh all day. Multiple storage and fish boxes located throughout. Stainless steel telescoping/folding ladder. Raw-water washdown. Under deck storage. Anchor storage box with anchor, chain, and rope. Center Console has 6 vertical rod holders (plus the addition of 2 more on the aft gunwales for trolling). Built in 3 box tackle storage, cabin accessory lights, 2 cup holders, Marine Compass, Ship to shore radio, Yamaha Digital Gauges, Yamaha 704, accessory panel, etc., etc., etc.

EVERYTHING ON THIS BOAT WORKS GREAT

All required Coast Guard gear. 2 bumpers.

Flip/Flop leaning post to make trolling and fishing off the back easier and more enjoyable. An addition of two Stainless Steel Rod holders for have been added on the aft of the boat for trolling. Bimini Top included (in great shape as I keep it stored at the house and have never used it).

It comes with an very nice Legendary Marine (Performance Trailers) Aluminum Trailer with brand new axel and springs. I've also added Smith LED-lighted trailer post guide ons which are very nice for getting the boat on the trailer as well as trailering at night. Spare tire included and mounted on the front of the trailer.

I have founded a new company and just have less time to spend on the lake these days.

I am extremely meticulous with the maintenance of my stuff ( after 7 years in the Marine Corps, old habits die hard). I never use this boat without fully washing it down afterwards and flushing the system. It really is an incredible boat and I'm sure you won't find a nicer bay boat with such high quality upgrades in this price range. (NADA puts this boat at average $18,640...and that doesn't even include the high end trolling motor and fishfinder which were over $3000 in upgrades). And this boat is definitely not average. I'm not sure the market supports that so I have it posted at $17,500, which is a great deal of boat and peace of mind for this money. Feel free to call, text, or email with questions or to schedule a time to come see it.

Semper Fi,
Jon

Pictures:
img_4640-jpg.1725077

img_4641-jpg.1725078

img_4642-jpg.1725079

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom