Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Cerakote Guns & Tumblers

Thread in 'Professional Services' started by Noah’s Cerakote, Jul 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Noah’s Cerakote

Noah’s Cerakote Outdoorsman

0   0

Item Name: FS Cerakote Guns & Tumblers

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $45

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am just starting up a Cerakote business and looking for potential customers. I’m also doing tumblers if you’re interested. If you want an odd color please allow some time for ordering the color. Depending on the color scheme/design the price will vary.

Please contact me for pricing as it varies so much depending on color, design, stencils, etc.

I’m uploading pictures of a tumbler and the most recent pistol slide I did with more to come. You can visit www.cerakote.com and/or www.guncandy.com to choose what colors you would like. Please email me or text me if you have any questions or if you’re interested in a gun or tumbler. Thank you!

NoahsCerakote@GMail.com

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.