25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ceramic tile and Granite countertop business closing sale

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ceramic tile and Granite countertop business sale. My stepdad is battling cancer and we must close his business. Ceramic tile from 50 sq ft to 500 sq ft for sale. Granite, and engineered stone slabs fo single and double vanity tops to full slabs for kitchen countertops or islands. There are many other hand tools, power tools, new & used 2hp portable air compressors, Sub Zero refrigerator wood heaters, tile saws and more. I have added some photos but we will have more, just not enough time to get it all listed. All items will be priced to move. Come check it out.
Saturday, Nov 4th, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
3070 Trotters Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30004

Pictures:
img_5171-jpg.1374767

img_5167-jpg.1374768

img_5176-jpg.1374769

img_5159-jpg.1374772

img_5169-jpg.1374777

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These are just a few photos of what is for sale. Too many items to try to get photos and post individually on here. Plenty of smaller tops in bone yard.

I'm currently 2 hrs south of Alpharetta but will be there Saturday for the sale, so I'm not much help on questions until Staurday. My brother is currently up there, setting up and pricing items. I can tell you that items will be priced to move. Business must be closed and moved out soon due to health problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom