• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Chiapas's 1911-22

GWjr

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-chiapass-1911-22.1339271/
Item Name: FS Chiappa 1911-22

Zip Code: 30016

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300.00

Caliber: .22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: GA DL

Item Description: Chiappa 1911-22, Semi-Automatic handgun. 22LR, 5" barrel, 10 round, wood grips, black finish. NIB, never fired. No Trades please.

Pictures:
img_0201-jpg.1038161

img_3670-jpg.1038164

I also had one, and regret selling it. Mine had a threaded barrel, and I think you might be able to get one from Chiappa.

It wasn't as tight as a longer barreled MkIII, but just as accurate as a 22 revolver.

I also had one, and regret selling it. Mine had a threaded barrel, and I think you might be able to get one from Chiappa.

It wasn't as tight as a longer barreled MkIII, but just as accurate as a 22 revolver.

How accurate are these compared to a ruger?

Check out Gunblast,com. Jeff does very through review and posts target accuracy as well on the Chippa 1911-22. I think you will find it interesting. You will have to go thru the archives to locate it.

Back
Top Bottom