• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Chinese SKS stocks.....

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-chinese-sks-stocks.2172050/
Item Name: FS Chinese SKS stocks.....

Zip Code: 31808

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $50

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got two Chinese-made, wooden, SKS stocks for sale. This is exactly what you need if you got suckered into a tragically disfigured SKS with a piece of junk plastic Tapco stock, and hope (as you should) to return your rifle to it's true and rightful glory! (what were those people thinking ??)
One stock is in very nice condition, the other is in the more typical used/surplus condition, but still very serviceable. Both are genuine, Chi-Com military-issue, with serial numbers stamped on the butt, and both have all the correct metal hardware (buttplate, sling swivel, trigger housing spring, recoil lug), and are ready for installation, and immediate service in the apocalyptic scenario of your choice.
The more well-used stock will for sure fit a "long-collar" rifle, but the nicer one doesn't seem to fit a long-collar, but we'd have to try them out on your rifle to be sure what's compatible, but that's easy enough.
Price is $50 each, which is about half the going rate, from what I just dug up.
For the moment, I'd prefer local FTF deals.(I'm concerned about compatibility issues, and don't want to risk a deal involving shipping.)

Pictures:
thumbnail-19-sks1-jpg.2550159

thumbnail-19-sks-2-jpg.2550160

thumbnail-19-sks-crossbolt-jpg.2550161

thumbnail-19-sks-crack-jpg.2550162

Good to see these preserved!! Nothing says “Dumbass redneck junk” like a perfectly good SKS set in a plastic folding stock with a butchered in 30rd magazine.

Back
Top Bottom