• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Club Car Gas Golf Cart

dharris

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-club-car-gas-golf-cart.1423126/
Item Name: FS Club Car Gas Golf Cart

Zip Code: 30565

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2350.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a 1999 Club Car Gas golf car. The cart has a rear flip seat, fold down tinted windshield, head and tail lights and extended canopy top. I have serviced the car which means I have replaced all 12 leaf spring bushings, fuel lines and fuel filters, oil and oil filter, air filter, spark plug, engine snubber, drive and starter belts. In addition to the service I replaced both the drive and driven clutches, tightened the starter-gen. belt, adjusted the governor and RPM's back to factory specs. The cart also has a new shifter cable installed. The cart has very good tires. The cowl and body have scratches and dings and the cowl has a 1/2" hole in both sides where a front bumper was installed at some point before I took ownership of the cart. The seat cushions can stand to be cleaned and the rear seat bottom vinyl is starting to crack. The rear seat bottom is not wood so it's not subject to rot. This car will come with the original owners manual. This cart is VERY sound mechanically!

This is a CASH sale only. I also have an additional matching green cowl I'll sell to the new owner at a reasonable price

Pictures:
99-gas-jpg.1172262

99-gas-under-the-seat-jpg.1172263

Back
Top Bottom