• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Collectible Mid-Century Aerosonic by Baldwin Upright Piano w/ bench

USMC033run

Default rank <4000 posts
Gunner of 2nd CivDiv Ret.
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...nic-by-baldwin-upright-piano-w-bench.2572249/
Item Name: FS Collectible Mid-Century Aerosonic by Baldwin Upright Piano w/ bench

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400 CASH FIRM!!!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Decided to sell one of my pianos that's been a part of my family since the 1950's. My grandfather was a professional piano player who played at late nigght jazz clubs and high end establishments throughout the Southern California area for approximately 40 years quite successfully. This was one of 3 of his professional pianos that he used on tour before being retired to his second home outside of Washington DC. In 1999 my grandfather passed this beautifully balanced playing piano down to me. It has barely been played as it doesn't get used by anyone in my household. It is an absolute monster of a player and has one of the best warm, balanced tones that You don't hear anymore these days with new pianos. Even my prized possession Grand Liano which sits in my living room to impress guests doesn't sound as rich and full as this highly collectible upright! It has an approximate value between $7,000 to $8,000 as it was a pre-Baldwin purchase company during the 1950's. My wife and I have discussed finding a new home for this piano for the past year and a half now. Due to personal financial issues and possibly the worst year for my family in my life. I have stupidly decided to let this go for $1,000 or best offer. Please understand that this is beyond insanely discounted to move quickly. The piano comes with the original wooden bench and a modern stainless steel overhead light to help illuminate sheet music. I cannot move the piano and you will need to come to my property with a truck large enough to pickup the piano if you want it. Or you can hire a shipping/ moving company relatively cheap to have it transported to you. Hence forth another reason that I'm selling this $7k-$8k piano so cheaply. The piano plays flawlessly and will need a tuneup as Im not a professional. I will accept cash in hand, PayPal Family and Friends, Cash App or Zelle only. Again I'm open to cash offers and some negotiation... However, I'm not going to hand this away for free. Need the cash desperately so no trades please. I'm only doing this for my family at their request and trying to help. Thank you for looking. Please PM me if seriously interested. Let's make a cash deal. ATTN: UPDATE. LAST PRICE DROP!!! $400 CASH FIRM TODAY!!!

DEPOSIT TO HOLD: I can hold the piano for them until they have the funds available. I will accept a non-refundable down payment of $100.00 to hold it for 1 week and mark the listing as sold until. Payment in full will be required either before the 7 days is due or on the day of pickup. Please PM me directly. The offer is first come first serve.

For a faster more immediate response please text 4049008568 with your name and contact info.

Pictures:
image-jpg.3372101

image-jpg.3372102

image-jpg.3372103

image-jpg.3372104

image-jpg.3372105

OPEN TO ALL CASH OFFERS. Every cash offer will be entertained today. Price is $1,000 obo and is a steal from its appraised valuation of between $7k-$8k. I can help arrange shipping and transport if you wish at no charge.

Update: Have had several others ask if I can hold the piano for them until they have the funds available. I will accept a non-refundable down payment of $100.00 to hold it for 1 week and mark the listing as sold until. Payment in full will be required either before the 7 days is due or on the day of pickup. Please PM me directly. The offer is first come first serve. Thank you.

LAST DAY AND ONE FINAL LAST TIME OFFERING BEFORE I REMOVE THE AD. $400 CASH, PAYPAL F&F, Zelle or CashApp TODAY ONLY! (404)900-8568 please text with your contact info and I'll be sure to return your call as I'm out on the road for the rest of the day. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom