• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Collectors pay attn. RARE Set of engraved Beretta custom made revolvers. 1 of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Collectors pay attn. RARE Set of engraved Beretta custom made revolvers. 1 of 115 sets made.

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale OR TRADE. Trade value $2800

Sale Price: $2400

Caliber: 45LC

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Another of my RARE babies from my personal collection offered up for Christmas for that "someone special". These are a pair of special Italian hand engraved and hand finished Beretta Stampede 45LC revolvers that were inspired by a pair of single action revolvers owned and carried by WWII hero General George S. Patton. Because they are hand done by Italian artisans, there are NO two sets exactly alike! This is 1 of only 115 sets ever made. There was supposed to be only 100 sets made (see the certificate) but there is a story of some special well known people that convinced Beretta to make 15 more sets as gifts for a total of 115 made. This set is number 113 of 115 and unfired with original boxes and certificate. I was told by a dealer that since this is one of the 15 "special made" sets it should be more collectible.

These are incredibly unique and collectible and most sets start at $2700 and go up if you can ever find a set for sale. The pictures don't do them justice. The only difference between the two identical serial numbers in this set, is a gold inlaid number 1 or number 2 behind the hammer. They have a case hardened frame and a gorgeous special blue finish with intricate engraving over at least 75% of the gun. The Beretta grips are an "ivory like" grip with an inlaid logo. If you are a collector don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own the limited "Patton" set.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

NOTE: I have only removed one from it's wrapping to photograph but this is a set of 2. Merry Christmas everyone.

Pictures:
2016-12-17-16-25-48-jpg.998795

2016-12-17-16-27-01-jpg.998796

2016-12-17-16-30-14-jpg.998798

2016-12-17-16-31-29-jpg.998799

2016-12-17-16-33-16-jpg.998800

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Merry CHRISTmas Tommy!!!
Where ya been buddy? Been polishing these for months? They are GORGEOUS!!!
Some kids play army, we could play General Patton with these :becky: VERY COOL!

You know I am a work-o-holic. LOL. I throw something on here every now and then just not nearly as often as I used to. You are right though about cleaning my guns. That is about all I do when I take time off. One of these days I will actually some of them!

Hope you and your family are doing well. Give them all a big hug everyday and never take it for granted when you awake each day. Really missing mine this Christmas.

Some feel that paying that price for a snake gun is worth it. I see something like these as a far better investment. Thanks for the viewing experience. I wish funds would permit me to have to dig these out and be careful not to drool on them.

I like the way you think! I still can't make myself pay some of the crazy high prices I see for a nice condition Python but maybe some day.

Beautiful sir..lost my dad this time last Christmas so I feel your pain..tears of joy on the memories and Merry Christmas sir

I choked up a little and failed to tell you I am so sorry for your loss but was feeling it in my heart. Keep the Faith.

Thank you sir. Your post meant a lot to me you will never know how much I needed it. You are dead on with never take anything for granted and live each day to the fullest with the ones you love. And I choked up A lot!

Thank you sir. Your post meant a lot to me you will never know how much I needed it. You are dead on with never take anything for granted and live each day to the fullest with the ones you love. And I choked up A lot!

I lost my Mom, my wife's Mom and my oldest Brother this year so I feel ya. We can support each other and try to think only good thoughts. After all they are in a far better place so we need to be happy for them. It's just hard sometimes. It's all good though. Peace be with you.

I lost my dog this year....could we all just meet up and maybe if you let me shoot these beautiful Berettas...well, maybe I could smile again...jk,my prayers go to all who are missing some one,and good luck with the sale of these awesome guns

Thanks. I am bored and depressed so that's a dangerous combo when digging through the vault! Going wild posting whatever I happen to pull out for the weekend. Having to drive to where they are all stored makes me dig out more to play with this weekend with since it's not so convenient.

Have you ever seen a set of these Berettas before?

Hey Tommy. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a good one and a better year in 2017.
Those are beautiful revolvers...did they come with a wooden presentation case?

Best regards,

Edwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom