Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Commanding Officers Model

Zip Code: 30113

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1250

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Once in a lifetime offering. Rare Commanding Officers Model ordered by Lew Hortons’ from Colt. Only 1500 pistols were ever produced. It is in 99% condition with very few rounds fired except to confirm zero. Pistol is on Government frame with Officers slide. This pistol was sent to Custom Gun Guild in Atlanta where I had an SS Metalife finish applied, Bo-Mar adjustable sights installed, feed ramp polished, ejection port opened up, beveled mag well, adjustable trigger job and extended slide release. Series 80 linkage was removed and modified back to the Series 70 system which eliminates malfunctions and increases reliability. Weapon has counter coil dual recoil springs and Rampant Stallion Pachmayer grips. I have the original box and papers. These pistols are rarely offered for sale, much less upgraded such as it is for this price. Purchaser must be a Georgia Resident with valid Drivers and Weapons Carry licenses. Otherwise I will ship to your FFL out of state. All State and Federal Laws will apply. Additional photos upon request. I will be glad to entertain any questions concerning this unique item.

Pictures:
a85c771d-a2d6-4acc-a295-98aef4a7f3de-jpeg.2477019

d07f600b-aff9-454d-ab0c-2e951bf84099-jpeg.2477021

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom