Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: License number

Item Description: This is old gun still in fair shape worth every penny

Pictures:
4368936e-8f0c-4c8d-bf1c-c711859f5852-jpeg.1599249

493ae106-c9ce-4a76-af13-fc8148ff6b11-jpeg.1599250

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The bill of sale question, comes up with alot of objection.

Why?

It helps the buyer prove he bought it, and the seller prove he sold it. That is all.
It will not help track the gun anymore than past correspondence on a web site with a personal computer, phone, ipad,ect, in a home.

Just something to ponder.

The bill of sale question, comes up with alot of objection.

Why?

It helps the buyer prove he bought it, and the seller prove he sold it. That is all.
It will not help track the gun anymore than past correspondence on a web site with a personal computer, phone, ipad,ect, in a home.

Just something to ponder.

a. Unless the BOS is witnessed by a 3rd party, it is worthless for proving anything.

b. I have a whole house and yard full of stuff, some of it rather valuable, and I don't have a bill of sale for any of it, other than the cars and boats, and that's only because they have to be registered with the state.

c. I just don't like leaving my personal information around when there is no reason to do so. Tractor Supply wants my zip code and I don't give it to them.

But this is America and ODT and the land of the free and the brave, and the Seller is free to insist on a BOS, and I am free to decline to sign one and move on with a happy heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom