• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS COLT LE6920 FDE **Limited Run - Rare This one!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Greg

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-colt-le6920-fde-limited-run-rare-this-one.2146286/
Item Name: FS COLT LE6920 M4 FDE **Limited Run - Rare This one!**

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1275.00

Caliber: 556 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: FOR SALE -

COLT LE6920 M4 in FDE from Colt Factory Box Gun

This is my Very Nice COLT M4.

Its a all Factory COLT M4- Came with the Colt Edition Perfect Matching FDE Magpul Furniture from the Colt Factory, that was a extra cost option. The only thing that was added was the before Branded Raptor Charging Handle.

I didn't know this when I got it until recent. I have 3 Colt M4's. I went the the internet Gun forums for research. This was a out of the box from the Colt Factory Gun in FDE color. Story is Colt made a limited run of these in Sniper Gray, Anodized Black and this FDE color. From the forums, we could only uncover only 4 of FDE these like mine including mine. Its 99% possible according to the colt Customer service Guy that they only produce a run of these that Totaled only 200 ever.

I put only 150 Round thru this one only. Took it out in the Country This Colt PONY GUN is a Tack Driver and will ring small steel easily with the Tasco 4 x32 Scope at 200 yards plus! I ran a 50 round box of 55 grain, 62 grain and 77 grain. it liked the 62 best and shot very tight Sub MOA groups all day long.

As the Legend goes - Colt test and give you the Accuracy right out the the Box. With a better Scope, Free Float Rail and other I'm guessing it's 20% or better, like Excellent. The Colt Trigger is as nice as a Mil Spec trigger gets, very Colt like FAST, and Colt M4 smooth. The Bolt pull action is like Butter!

This Colt is surely going to be Worth way more than I am asking, even now. And if the political climate changes? - $$$$. You can make it a Rare Safe Queen, or Haul it out every weekend and show up Lego parts built AR's every day.

Last thing ---- I would put this Colt LE M4 up in a Contest for the Tightest Fitting upper to lower you ever felt. There is Zero Gap or play. No rubber insert mod, No O ring Mods. or any other. Just machined Colt like. I could put this Colt in a tightest Lower to Upper contest and take 1st place every time!

If anybody has one like it or wants to inquire about it. You are welcome to PM me.

I'm asking $1275 because of the Rareness and Colt Build right Quality that will last for ever. Possible Trade a Glock 19 Low round count No custom outlandish to you mods. Or a Newer Edition Sig P320 X Carry Compact. Plus Nice cash. Lots of Sigs and Glocks out there built by them. Not to many of these Colt LE M4's like this one. Thanks!

PS: The Condition of this COLT is a 9.8 - 9.9 out of 10.

Pictures:
img_1649-jpg.2493246

img_1650-jpg.2493247

img_1654-jpg.2493254

img_1653-jpg.2493255

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom