• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS Colt Trooper MK3 NOS Never Fired Mint Made in 1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor214

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Selling my new, never fired Trooper MK3 Revolver, Double Action, .357 Mag. 4 in barrel. Walnut grips. Blued. All original.

NO BOX.

Made in 1977 as per the Colt factory serial # search engine. Made when Colt hand fitted all their parts.

I bought it in new/never fired cond at a gun shop in Texas in the mid 90's. It was a consignment sale. It was new old stock at the time without the box. It's never been fired. Mint condition. Been stored in my climate cont safe for over 25 yrs. A few times a year I would give it a wipe/swab of CLP for preservation.

This is an awesome piece if you like Colt revolvers.

I will only sell to someone who can legally own a handgun in the state of GA. No sale outside of GA. Not interested in trades.

With box and papers it would be in the 2000.00 range. My price is adjusted since it does not have the box or papers.

Attachments

• IMG_4207.jpeg
    IMG_4207.jpeg
    409.7 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_4210.jpeg
    IMG_4210.jpeg
    406.1 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_4208.jpeg
    IMG_4208.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_4209.jpeg
    IMG_4209.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 399
You must have cocked it a lot over the years if it’s unfired? They don’t come from the factory with a turn mark!
I has a very faint partial line. No way to avoid that if you want to keep the moving parts oiled and moving as they should over a long period of storage time. Otherwise, it would likely varnish and parts could freeze over time. The bearing surfaces need to be put through their motion.

Lol...I saw the same thing, but it’s been around long enough to have watched a few t.v. Showes
Your arrogant comment can say hello to my arrogant comment.

If you have a question for me please ask, but don't just assume something and try and discredit or bring question to my description. I've sold a lot on this platform for a number of years and never had a complaint.

No TV show trigger pulls for the 25 yrs I've owned this Trooper. I was a certified armorer and F/I for a G/Agency for 20 yrs--all my stuff is well cared for. Again, it's never been shot. On the way out of the Colt factory in 1977 obviously. The cylinders/barrel are factory new.

If you want a never fired colt revolver without any trace of a turn ring don't expect it to be ready to shoot w/o being taken apart completely and thoroughly cleaned.

Please keep your rookie comments away from my posts kiddo. Thank you.

was not being arrogant and No disrespect ment to your revolver! I am by no means a kiddo ! I have owned over 30 Colt revolvers in my 63 years! But there are a lot on here who miss represent their firearms like no one would know the difference like it’s Facebook! Like I said no disrespect meant
GLWS

was not being arrogant and No disrespect ment to your revolver! I am by no means a kiddo ! I have owned over 30 Colt revolvers in my 63 years! But there are a lot on here who miss represent their firearms like no one would know the difference like it’s Facebook! Like I said no disrespect meant
GLWS
Well we're close to the same age and I've owned close to 3x that amount of Colt revolvers in the past 40ish years. You shouldn't assume. Thanks for the reply.

Your arrogant comment can say hello to my arrogant comment.

If you have a question for me please ask, but don't just assume something and try and discredit or bring question to my description. I've sold a lot on this platform for a number of years and never had a complaint.

No TV show trigger pulls for the 25 yrs I've owned this Trooper. I was a certified armorer and F/I for a G/Agency for 20 yrs--all my stuff is well cared for. Again, it's never been shot. On the way out of the Colt factory in 1977 obviously. The cylinders/barrel are factory new.

If you want a never fired colt revolver without any trace of a turn ring don't expect it to be ready to shoot w/o being taken apart completely and thoroughly cleaned.

Please keep your rookie comments away from my posts kiddo. Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom