478   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Curt Schilling

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 25

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Any curt shilling fans? Got this signed in iraq as we were leaving in 2008. Not a huge shilling or redsox fan so it just sits in my safe. figured someone who is a fan would want it. I dont have any coa but if you are worried about it i can show a copy of my dd214 for the same time period.

Pictures:
20170923_075223-jpg.1327079

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
He pitched with an ankle injury against the Yankees in the ALCS. I still remember the announcers couldn't quit talking about it and the camera seemed to be fixed on showing that sock. The blood soaked through his sock and that sock is now in the Hall of Fame.

He pitched with an ankle injury against the Yankees in the ALCS. I still remember the announcers couldn't quit talking about it and the camera seemed to be fixed on showing that sock. The blood soaked through his sock and that sock is now in the Hall of Fame.
Lol. Cool. Learned something. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom