Item Gone: FS Custom Springfield XD Mod 2 Tactical 5 inch 9mm with MOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgun115

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS ** REDUCED ** Custom Springfield XD Mod 2 Tactical 5 inch 9mm with MOS

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900.00

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fully custom but still carry safe (I have carried it on duty for over 2 years). The slide has custom window cuts and a deep optic cut for a Vortex Venom (8 MOA mounted) and the slide is Cerakoted. The window cuts lighten the gun close to the weight of a 4 inch but it still functions flawlessly with the standard recoil spring using everything from 115gr +P to 147gr subsonic. The gun has a Powder River trigger group in it with the 4 lb spring installed but I have the other springs if you want it lighter. Also has a slightly extended mag release but not too big. Comes with 3 mags, 2 have aluminum base pads. I have put over 500 rounds through the gun with zero malfunctions. The Venom has worked flawlessly and has held its zero perfectly through both range and carry use. The auto dot brightness adjust on the Venom has been perfect every time I pull the gun out. There is no rear sight because I am confident with my indexing AND the Venom has sightlines on the rear to use as a rear sight if the optic fails (it never has). Also includes all the original parts, the original box, a level 2 Safariland paddle holster and a bunch of spare optic batteries (they last over 4 months being used five days a week but I changed them every month because of duty carry). I love this gun but our new command staff wants everyone to carry the same configuration. I need the money to get a Glock 19 Gen 5 optic cut slide and optic for duty carry. I have been training with, competing with, and duty carrying an optic handgun for a very long time, way before it was “cool”. This gun was built with that experience in mind. I have over $1,300.00 invested.

PRICE DROPPED TO $900

PM, call, or text 470-989-0557 (Bill)

Pictures:
xd-3-resized-jpg.1986765

xd-1-jpg.1986766

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom