Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ 75 D PCR (CZ 75 D Compact) - Flawless and cerakoted white

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok, this one really pains me to sell (more so than my M11-A1), but I haven't raised enough cash for my brother's chemotherapy copays yet.

CZ 75 D Compact (CZ 75 D PCR). Flawless, only test fired it after the Cerakote by Grizzly Gun Smith here in GA.

This gun is beautiful one of a kind. Comes with two mags, box, docs, everything like new.

Comes with TruGlo TG-H3 front and rear sites.

Obviously have a lot more than $650 into this, but I really need to help my brother fight his Stage IV cancer.

I live closer to Loganville than Monroe.

Cash only, no trades.

Pictures:
img_0596-jpg.1561524

img_0597-jpg.1561525

img_0598-jpg.1561526

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Of course I do not know that you haven't already done this, but just some friendly advice if you haven't; you should set up a gofundme. People are more generous than some may think.
Sorry for what you and yours are going through.
Godspeed.
Thank you, and you are correct, I have a gofundme page setup. People, our friends and family have been extremely generous! I'm also honored to do my duty and give up my stuff first to help him however I can.

https://www.gofundme.com/josephwyrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom