Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CZ RAMI 2075 D w/NS and 3 mags

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 725

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a rare excellent condition, now discontinued model of the CZ subcompact model CZ RAMI 2075 D with Tru-Dot factory Night Sights, De-cocker, 1 flush 10-rd magazine and 2-14rd extended magazines (cost$45 each) all factory CZ magazines. The gun basically looks new with very little use...no scratches or blemishes anywhere.....minimal use shown on outside of barrel, Steel slide and aluminum frame all metal gun...Comes in original factory case with docs and lock.

Be legally able to purchase, possess and own a handgun in the State of Georgia. Prefer to see concealed carry permit.

Pictures:
20220529_231324.jpg
20220529_231730.jpg
20220529_231550.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
FINE little pistol. Looks just like mine. This pistol shoots like a much bigger gun. Very accurate. IMO, nothing feels as good in the hand as this pistol with the 14 rd mag inserted. It feels better than my PCR or S'field Mod 2 9mm. I've had approx 60 handguns and only Walthers have have been on par with those I just noted. GLWS.

FINE little pistol. Looks just like mine. This pistol shoots like a much bigger gun. Very accurate. IMO, nothing feels as good in the hand as this pistol with the 14 rd mag inserted. It feels better than my PCR or S'field Mod 2 9mm. I've had approx 60 handguns and only Walthers have have been on par with those I just noted. GLWS.
I feel the PCR is unmatched but the RAMI is a fine gun. Incredibly accurate and feels very natural in the hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom