• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS DD MK18 FDE Complete

My apologies - the other post got deleted by mods, it was an honest mistake I didn't know it was against the rules. Also sorry for not getting back to everyone there have been quite a few msgs. A BIG thank you to everyone for the well wishes. Trying to stay positive over here

My apologies - the other post got deleted by mods, it was an honest mistake I didn't know it was against the rules. Also sorry for not getting back to everyone there have been quite a few msgs. A BIG thank you to everyone for the well wishes. Trying to stay positive over here
We here for you brother. I don't need another DD mk18 but I always try to strive to help other members when I can. That's why I love this site. Most look out for each other. A lot of good dudes on here. My offer still stands.

There were 2 separate sales posts for the same item, 9 minutes apart. That’s why one got deleted.

OP has a solid price with OBO, and that’s cool. If y’all wanna help him out and makes offers to purchase, there’s nothing wrong with that.

There were 2 separate sales posts for the same item, 9 minutes apart. That’s why one got deleted.

OP has a solid price with OBO, and that’s cool. If y’all wanna help him out and makes offers to purchase, there’s nothing wrong with that.
Is there a way to see those who made the offers on the deleted thread? I offered 2k as my final offer but there was another notable member who offered 2100 right afterwards.
Thank you for explaining what happened.

Is there a way to see those who made the offers on the deleted thread? I offered 2k as my final offer but there was another notable member who offered 2100 right afterwards.
Thank you for explaining what happened.

Here‘s a screenshot of the offer.

D275E40B-2431-4847-A5C5-7EB10EF8892C.png

Back
Top Bottom