• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

FS DD MK18 FDE Complete

Chimera06

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Accepting all reasonable offers! I hate to sell this, but my German Shepherd is sick and this will go towards vet bills. This is factory except for Geissele SSA-E. I may throw in a Haley sling and other small accessories and ammo. Round count in single digits. Feel free to msg me with any questions. No trades (unless you can cure my dog). Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image_67139841.JPG
    image_67139841.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 869
  • image_72192707.JPG
    image_72192707.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 866
  • image_67159809.JPG
    image_67159809.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 862
  • image_67192321.JPG
    image_67192321.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 860
  • image_50390529.JPG
    image_50390529.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 859
Sorry to hear about your dog. Start a go fund me and post it all over social media.
Tell your story, in the go fund me story, post vet bills (of course redact sensitive info), ask people you follow to share your post.

When my dog needed spine surgery, that’s what I did. Shared it multiple times a day on any site that would let me.
Raised over $4,500 for surgery in about a week for my dog.
The story has to be compelling. Not just because you’re you and deserve it.
But a lot of people are willing to help, you just have to ask for it, or no one will know you need it.

If you start a go fund me and post it in the comments, I’ll gladly donate $25 to it.

2nd the go fund me. Expect a ton of lowballs from people knowing you need the money. I hope your dog gets what he needs.

Nice mk18 btw. Looks like an older version that still has the single side steel safety lever.

2nd the go fund me. Expect a ton of lowballs from people knowing you need the money. I hope your dog gets what he needs.

Nice mk18 btw. Looks like an older version that still has the single side steel safety lever.
See the other post. Up to $2100... a few of us on here are still fair and honest LOL

Fair and honest and different and pretty loose terms. The other post seems to have gotten deleted. What's fair? Retail? Used value?
Given his situation I believe retail or anything above is fair as it's going toward a good cause in my opinion. I had offered retail I believe. Then was outbid by another $100. Looks like the other was taken down for some reason. Not sure why.

Given his situation I believe retail or anything above is fair as it's going toward a good cause in my opinion. I had offered retail I believe. Then was outbid by another $100. Looks like the other was taken down for some reason. Not sure if
If there was bidding, that's why. It's against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom