FS Dead Air Ghost Piston, Fallout Predictor and more Price Drop

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
Reaction score
Dead Air Ghost-M Booster Pison
M-16x1 LH.
LEFT HAND Thread for HK pistols.
Like new. I don’t know if it was ever used.
$50. Meet or Shipped.

Vintage US Military Fallout Predictor and NBC Card
ABC M5A1. With sleeve and Straight Line.
GTA 3-5-13 Chemical Material Contamination Control Guide
GTA 3-6-3 NBC Warning and Reporting System
GTA 3-7-3 Radiation RAd to Gray Converter
Nuclear Bomb Effects Computer Whiz Wheel and Instructions

The Fallout Predictor sleeve is a little yellowed from age, and at one time stuck to a photocopy of something, so there is a faint imprint of a document, but the predator overlay itself is in great condition.
All the training aids and whiz wheel are in good shape.

Be the first and only person on your block with these ultimate Armageddon tools. Plan where the post apocalyptic party will be with these training aids. Know what relatives have already been vaporized and what friends will likely die from radiation first. You’ll be the envy of every one you’re willing to divulge the secrets of life and death to. Men will want to be you, women will want to be with you. You’ll go down in fame as opposed to in flames.
I have a pdf of the instructions for a newer version of the fallout predictor.
$20. Meet or shipped.
IMG_2949.jpeg
IMG_2941.jpeg
IMG_2942.jpeg
IMG_2943.jpeg
IMG_2944.jpeg
IMG_2945.jpeg
IMG_2946.jpeg
IMG_2940.jpeg

Will meet in Gainesville if I’m working that day or within 1/2 hour’ish of Toccoa, Ga. Or will ship via UPS.

Payment via PayPal or Vemo. I’ll take a USPS money order if you want to mail the money order to me and wait till I deposit it.

I usually work in Gainesville and Stephens County. I can meet on some days in Gainesville before 8am, or after 5:00. I can drive from Clayton to Commerce, Clarkesville to Carnesville, etc.

As my work schedule varies, and I also work on-call locally, there will be days when I just can not meet.

Also, since my schedule varies, there may be a few days delay in shipping. Apologies in advance.

See my other postings for reloading brass (38 super, 45 gap).

And more ads for miscellaneous gun stuff (magazines, etc), ammo, medical training supplies, and all kinds of other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom