• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS Deal of the Day & I'm not kidding- Kimber Pro Carry II Stainless Steel .45 with Night Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyjac54

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
332   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Deal of the Day & I'm not kidding- Kimber Pro Carry II Stainless Steel .45 with Night Sights

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $795. This is available, Pending Meeting fell through!!! Come get it!!!

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .45 Kimber Pro Carry II Stainless Steel with factory night sights. Also a Wilson Combat magazine and Kimber magazine. I'll throw in close to a hundred rounds, a Gould RH in the pants leather holster, and I'll throw in a magazine full of Hornady critical defense rounds in the Wilson combat mag.

Gun is in excellent condition, super clean, right at 200 rounds fired through this gun. Case, docs and lock. Thanks for looking. Gun alone can retail from $850-$1,000....

All of this for $795!!!!!! If you think this is a great price, give it a like! I've reduced price twice already so $795 is firm. You will not be disappointed in this handgun.

Pictures:
image-jpg.485318

image-jpg.485319

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom