Reaction score
Item Name: FS Department of Defense pandemic flu kits

Zip Code: 30179

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4

Caliber: FLU

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have here several boxes of the DOD contracted pandemic flu kits. This is not a joke. A friend of mine is A medical govt contractor who transports patients by jet or helicopter all over the world. He spends a lot of time in the middle East, Africa, and Europe. They fly to Africa to pick up green barets that get injured and fly them to the hospital in Germany. He was part of a team that actually transported EBOLA patients back a few years ago. Anyway my friend to me today that there is another major outbreak of EBOLA. Whether it makes it to the news or not, it's happening. He also said the flu is coming back in a second wave. If you remember the flu was killing people within a few days....faster than EBOLA! Either way, keep these in your vehicles, at work, in your kids book bag, anywhere throughout your daily routine... I am. Even if you don't wear the mask and you see someone at work coughing or sick, give them the masks to wear. Keep them from spreading sickness. If you want several I will lower the price based on quantity. Again what I have said about EBOLA and the flu is not a joke. This came from a friend on the inside today. Even if you don't buy any I still recommend you buy something preventive and at the very least KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN. NOTICE THE THINGS AROUND YOU AND STAY SAFE.

Pictures:
20180401_165630-jpg.1573851

20180401_165621-jpg.1573853

20180401_165605-jpg.1573858

20180401_165558-jpg.1573861

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom