• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia South East GA  FS Dirty Harry .44 magnum Smith & Wesson 29-2 N Series Blued, real nice, 8 3/8" barrrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

photodog

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
97   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Dirty Harry .44 magnum Smith & Wesson 29-2 N Series Blued, real nice, 8 3/8" barrrel

Zip Code: 31605

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $850

Caliber: .44 magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name, Address

Item Description:Pistol is sold pending meeting! Nice S&W 29-2, bluing is that real rich black blue they don't do anymore.
Light ring mark on the cylinder and little marks at the end of the barrel
Grips are original, have some wear, and will include a set of Hogue grips
Timing is good, serial # is N330XXX, has the 8 3/8" pinned barrel with recessed cylinders for loading.
$850, you don't see them this pretty and 40 years old that much anymore
I am in Valdosta, will travel a little, but mostly to the coast to Brunswick.
No trades, and for everyone that doesn't know this is a .44 magnum
PM me if interested

Pictures:
img_0091smith-jpg.399932

img_0098smith-jpg.399933

img_0094smith-jpg.399934

img_0093smith-jpg.399935

img_0095smith-jpg.399936

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ahhhh. Brings back memories..

As a smart-aleck teenager, I once offered to "show" my Dad how to shoot his "Dirty Harry."
He laughed and told me it would break my wrist- "But, here you go." (Dad REALLY did believe in tough love.) :)

Being determined to prove him wrong- I carefully took my stance and utilized proper grip control, and put one right thru the target.

While I proved him wrong about the broken wrist thing- the recoil put the weapon squarely into my 15-yr-old forehead, awarding me a mega-bragging rights gaping cut and scar.

At the ER, once he was sure I wasn't going to die (and my Mom wouldn't kill him) as they were putting in my 9 stitches, he turned to me and asked- "Well, smart-a$%, you learn anything?"

Being HIS son (and, now also realizing I wasn't going to die- yet needing to re-establish a little male gravitas)- I looked him squarely in the eyes and stated- "Yeah- pulls a little to the right."

He laughed.

We cherished and joked about that weekend for the next 25 years until we lost him.

I love that scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom