• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Drafting Tools, Lettering, Pens, etc

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
Reaction score
These are from the 1960s-70s. My father-in-law did drafting prior to going career active national guard. He drafted the plans for his own house in 1973.

I am not conversant with much of these tools. I know the lettering kit is not complete, but there are a total of five of the scribers, and lots of lettering pens.

Paper, tracing cloth powder, gummed cloth mending tape, a seperate Reservoir Pen Set, with what looks to be replacement points, and a cleaning kit.

It all fits down in the big chest (19"w, 9" deep, 15" high) and is pretty heavy.

If anyone knows anything about this stuff, please chime in. I have a few other photos and can take more if needed.

$40 face to face around NE Georgia, (that's based on just what the lettering kit sells for on eBay. If y'all say that's too damn high, make me an offer).

Will meet in Gainesville if I’m working that day or within 1/2 hour’ish of Toccoa, Ga. Or will ship "on your dime" (it's all pretty heavy).

Payment via PayPal or Vemo. I’ll take a USPS money order if you want to mail the money order to me and wait till I deposit it.

I usually work in Gainesville and Stephens County. I can meet on some days in Gainesville before 8am, or after 5:00. I can drive from Clayton to Commerce, Clarkesville to Carnesville, etc.

As my work schedule varies, and I also work on-call locally, there will be days when I just can not meet.

Also, since my schedule varies, there may be a few days delay in shipping. Apologies in advance.

See my other postings for reloading brass in 45 gap. And more ads for miscellaneous gun stuff (magazines, etc), ammo, medical training supplies, and all kinds of other stuff.

IMG_3334.jpgIMG_3338.jpgIMG_3332.jpgIMG_3341.jpgIMG_3343.jpgIMG_3344.jpgIMG_3345.jpgIMG_3351.jpgIMG_3352.jpgIMG_3353.jpg

Boy....does this take me back. I took drafting in HS back in 1967-68. Leroy pens and pencils, tables, the whole nine yards...... never did master that architectural hand lettering thing, though.

Back
Top Bottom